Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 03:00:28 -0500

803 
FQPS01 NFFN 220600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 220800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 230600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 11S 165E 12S 170E 14S 175E 09S 180 15S
175W 16S 170W 19S 165W 23S 160W 25S 159W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SOME RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 09S 171E 10S 180 10S 172W 12S 167W 16S 163W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 174W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 162E 13S 165E 13S 170E 13S 175E 13S 180 18S
175W 20S 170W 23S 165W 25S 163W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERSM
WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 150W 17S 145W 17S 140W 19S 135W 23S 131W 25S
128W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 20S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN WEST OF 178E, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.