Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:03:40 -0500

899 
TXPN23 KNES 220902
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  22/0830Z

C.  21.9N

D.  118.5E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/5.5/W1.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... MG EYE EMBEDDED IN MG AND SURROUNDED BY B FOR A DT=4.5.
MET AND PT AGREE.   FT BASED ON CONSENSUS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.