Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:08:08 -0500

402 
TXPN27 KNES 220906
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  22/0830Z

C.  21.9N

D.  154.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS... LESS THAN .5 DEGREE SHEAR FOR UNREPRESENTATIVE DT=3.0.
MET AND PT=2.0.  FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.