Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:10:42 -0500

556 
TXPN26 KNES 220909
SIMWIR

A.  16W (NONAME)

B.  22/0830Z

C.  17.0N

D.  138.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS... GREATER THAN 1.25 DEGREE SHEAR MAKING THE SYSTEM TOO WEAK
TO CLASSIFY.  THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.