Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:12:06 -0500

855 
TPPN11 PGTW 220909

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 22/0830Z

C. 21.9N

D. 118.5E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0513Z  21.7N  118.2E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.