Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:18:04 -0500

445 
TPPN10 PGTW 220914

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 22/0830Z

C. 16.8N

D. 137.9E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0448Z  15.9N  137.0E  MMHS
   22/0718Z  16.3N  138.3E  SSMI
   22/0754Z  17.1N  137.0E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.