Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 17w Advisory Number 3

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 05:00:29 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 221000
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W ADVISORY NUMBER 3
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP172010
800 PM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W TURNING TO THE NORTHWEST...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 PM CHST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 21.9 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 154.7 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    790 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND
                 750 MILES NORTHEAST OF SAIPAN AND
                 875 MILES NORTHEAST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS MOVING NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH. A TURN 
TOWARD THE NORTH AND A DECREASE IN FORWARD SPEED ARE EXPECTED 
EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 35 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS 
EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY WEAKEN DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS THEN DISSIPATE 
EARLY SUNDAY MORNING.

REPEATING THE 700 PM CHST POSITION...21.9 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
154.7 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 10 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 2 AM CHST EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.

$$

WILLIAMS/SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.