Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression (16w) Advisory Number 4

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 05:00:33 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 221000
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION (16W) ADVISORY NUMBER 4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
800 PM CHST FRI OCT 22 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W GRADUALLY MOVING AWAY FROM THE MARIANAS...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 PM CHST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.0 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 137.9 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    535 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 520 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 9 MPH. A 
GRADUAL TURN BACK TO THE WEST IS EXPECTED DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS 
EXPECTED TO SLOWLY INTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

REPEATING THE 700 PM CHST POSITION...17.0 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
137.9 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-SOUTHWEST AT 9 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 200 AM CHST EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.

$$

WILLIAMS/SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.