Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 07:39:06 -0500

047 
TPPN12 PGTW 221234

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (ENE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 22/1130Z

C. 22.1N

D. 153.8E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .35 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 2.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/0857Z  22.0N  153.2E  AMSU
   22/0937Z  22.0N  153.9E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.