Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 16w Advisory Number 5

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:52:42 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 221352
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W ADVISORY NUMBER 5
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
200 AM CHST SAT OCT 23 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W MOVING WESTWARD ACROSS THE PHILIPPINE 
SEA...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 AM CHST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.2 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 136.7 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    615 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 595 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS MOVING WESTWARD AT 14 MPH...AND THIS 
GENERAL MOVEMENT IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS 
EXPECTED TO SLOWLY INTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

REPEATING THE 100 AM CHST POSITION...17.2 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
136.7 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WESTWARD AT 14 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 800 AM CHST SATURDAY MORNING.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.