Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 17w Advisory Number 4

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:39:51 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 221439
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W ADVISORY NUMBER 4
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP172010
200 AM CHST SAT OCT 23 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W PASSING SOUTH OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 AM CHST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 22.6 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 153.8 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    160 MILES SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA
                 740 MILES NORTHEAST OF SAIPAN
                 855 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND AND
                 865 MILES NORTHEAST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS MOVING NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH. A TURN 
TOWARD THE NORTH AND A DECREASE IN FORWARD SPEED IS STILL EXPECTED 
DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 35 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS 
EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY WEAKEN DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND DISSIPATE 
EARLY SUNDAY MORNING.

REPEATING THE 100 AM CHST POSITION...22.6 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
153.8 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 10 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE LATER THIS MORNING AT 8 AM CHST.

$$

MCELROY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.