Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:55:52 -0500

467 
ATPQ40 PGUM 221455
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT OCT 23 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS CENTERED WELL WEST OF THE MARIANAS NEAR 
17N138E. TD 16W IS MOVING WESTWARD AT 14 MPH WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED 
WINDS OF 30 MPH. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
FOUND MAINLY SOUTH OF THE CENTER AND NORTH OF YAP WITHIN 130 MILES 
OF A LINE FROM 16N135E TO 10N137E. CONVERGING WINDS SOUTH OF 16W ARE 
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER YAP BETWEEN 10N AND 2N FROM 136E 
TO 142E. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION...REFER TO NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE PUBLIC ADVISORIES ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPQ32 PGUM AND 
JTWC BULLETINS ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN32 PGTW.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS CENTERED NORTHEAST OF THE CNMI AT 
22N154E. TD 17W IS MOVING NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH WITH MAXIMUM 
SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH. NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED SOUTHWEST OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA WITHIN 100 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 20N151E TO 24N154E. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION... 
REFER TO NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PUBLIC ADVISORIES ISSUED UNDER WMO 
HEADER WTPQ33 PGUM AND JTWC BULLETINS ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN33 
PGTW.

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 11N163E TO 4N160E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED OVER POHNPEI 
WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 3N156E TO 13N159E TO 7N165E 
BACK TO 3N156E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED TO WIDELY SCATTERED 
SHOWERS OVER THE MARSHALL ISLANDS BETWEEN 13N AND 8N FROM 164E TO 
THE DATE LINE.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.