Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:15:28 -0500

082 
TXPN23 KNES 221514
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  22/1430Z

C.  22.3N

D.  118.3E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/5.0/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMI/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...INSTANTANEOUS DT OF 1430 IMAGE YIELDS DT OF 5.5 BASED ON
LG RING WITH  OW EYE. AVERAGE OF LAST 6 IMAGES YIELDS DT OF 4.5 WHICH
IS MORE REPRESENTATIVE. PT=4.5.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    22/0900Z 22.0N 118.4E SSMI
    22/1040Z 22.3N 118.3E AMSU

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.