Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:22:10 -0500

843 
TPPN10 PGTW 230019

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 22/2330Z

C. 15.2N

D. 134.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. .20 WRAP ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS 1.0
DT. MET AND PT AGREE WDT. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/1951Z  16.5N  134.4E  SSMI
   22/2029Z  16.2N  134.4E  SSMI

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.