Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:32:08 -0500

427 
TPPN11 PGTW 230024

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 22/2330Z

C. 23.5N

D. 118.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.5/4.5/W1.0/24HRS  STT: W1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .90 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
YIELDING 3.5 DT. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/2130Z  23.2N  118.1E  SSMI

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.