Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:42:06 -0500

565 
TPPN12 PGTW 230039

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (ENE OF GUAM)

B. 22/2330Z

C. 22.1N

D. 153.6E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN SHEARS 55NM FROM
LLCC YIELDING 2.5 DT. MET AND PT YIELD 2.0. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.