Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:10:08 -0500

620 
TPPN11 PGTW 230308

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 23/0230Z

C. 24.1N

D. 117.9E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BANDING/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/2130Z  23.2N  118.1E  SSMI
   22/2209Z  23.3N  118.1E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.