Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:17:07 -0500

293 
TXPN26 KNES 230315
SIMWIR

A.  16W (NONAME)

B.  23/0230Z

C.  17.3N

D.  137.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS DEVOLVED INTO A VERY BROAD AND POORLY DEFINED
TROUGH THAT EXTENDS FROM NE TO SW FOR OVER 1200 KM.  POSITION IS ROUGHLY
CENTER OF THIS BROAD CIRCULATION WHICH IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.  THIS WILL
BE THE FINAL CLASSIFICATION UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.