Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:21:03 -0500

906 
TXPN27 KNES 230319
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  23/0230Z

C.  22.2N

D.  153.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.5/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION MEASURES 3/10 RESULTING IN A DT OF 2.0. PT
AGREES WHILE MET IS 2.5. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.