Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:23:56 -0500

993 
TXPN23 KNES 230322
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  23/0257Z

C.  24.0N

D.  117.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN UNLESS SYSTEM MOVES
OVER WATER.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.