Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:30:10 -0500

809 
TPPN10 PGTW 230327

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 23/0230Z

C. 16.2N

D. 134.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. MULTISPECTRAL IMAGERY SUGGESTS A MORE
PRONOUNCED ROTATION TO THE SOUTHEAST WHICH APPEARS MORE OF A MID-
LEVEL FEATURE. POSITION BASED ON ANMTN AND MICROWAVE IMAGERY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   22/2139Z  16.3N  136.1E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.