Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 16w Advisory Number 7

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:00:46 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 230400
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W ADVISORY NUMBER 7
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
200 PM CHST SAT OCT 23 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W PASSING WELL NORTH OF PALAU...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...0300Z...THE POORLY DEFINED CENTER OF TROPICAL 
DEPRESSION 16W WAS RELOCATED TO NEAR LATITUDE 16.1 DEGREES NORTH AND 
LONGITUDE 134.9 DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    610 MILES NORTH OF KOROR PALAU
                 505 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 725 MILES WEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 680 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS NOW MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH. 
IT IS EXPECTED TO MAKE A SLIGHT TURN TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST WITH 
A DECREASE IN FORWARD SPEED OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS 
EXPECTED TO REMAIN NEAR THIS INTENSITY FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS THEN 
BEGIN TO INTENSIFY SLOWLY.

REPEATING THE 100 PM CHST POSITION...16.1 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
134.9 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH 
WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE THIS EVENING AT 800 PM CHST.

$$

STANKO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.