Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 17w Advisory Number 6

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:05:10 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 230405
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W ADVISORY NUMBER 6
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP172010
200 PM CHST SAT OCT 23 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W MOVING NORTHEASTWARD SOUTH OF MINAMI TORI 
SHIMA...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 22.3 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 153.8 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    140 MILES SOUTH OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA
                 725 MILES NORTHEAST OF SAIPAN
                 850 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND AND
                 850 MILES NORTHEAST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS MOVING NORTHEASTWARD AT 5 MPH. THIS 
GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 35 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS 
EXPECTED TO SLOWLY WEAKEN OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND DISSIPATE 
SUNDAY AFTERNOON.

REPEATING THE 100 PM CHST POSITION...22.3 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
153.8 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHEAST AT 5 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE THIS EVENING AT 8 PM CHST.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.