Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 01:26:05 -0500

360 
TPPN12 PGTW 230624

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (ENE OF MARIANAS ISLANDS)

B. 23/0530Z

C. 22.2N

D. 154.0E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .30 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/0241Z  22.3N  153.7E  AMSR

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.