Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:00:26 -0500

000 
FQPS01 NFFN 230600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 230800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 240600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 12S 175E 15S 178W 20S 168W 25S 180
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 175W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 14S 170E 17S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES
OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 07S 171E 10S 179W 15S 170W 21S 157W 25S 154W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 173W. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T1. 

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 160E 19S 170E 19S 180 20S 175W 25S 162W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 164E 25S 175E 25S 178W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF3 25S 21S 154W 18S 150W 18S 145W 24S 134W 25S
130W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 171W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA WEST OF 165W AND BETWEEN 15S AND 20S, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.