Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 16w Advisory Number 8

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:11:33 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 230911
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W ADVISORY NUMBER 8
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
800 PM CHST SAT OCT 23 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W STEADILY MOVING AWAY FROM THE MARIANAS...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 PM CHST...0900Z...THE POORLY DEFINED CENTER OF TROPICAL 
DEPRESSION 16W WAS NEAR LATITUDE 16.2 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 
133.4 DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    620 MILES NORTH OF KOROR PALAU
                 560 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 825 MILES WEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 780 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS NOW MOVING WESTWARD AT 16 MPH. IT IS 
EXPECTED TO TURN TOWARD THE WEST-NORTHWEST WITH A DECREASE IN 
FORWARD SPEED OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS 
EXPECTED TO REMAIN NEAR THIS INTENSITY FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS THEN 
BEGIN TO INTENSIFY SLOWLY.

REPEATING THE 700 PM CHST POSITION...16.2 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
133.4 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WESTWARD AT 16 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 200 AM CHST EARLY SUNDAY MORNING.

$$

WILLIAMS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.