Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 17w Advisory Number 7

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:11:34 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 230911
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W ADVISORY NUMBER 7
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP172010
800 PM CHST SAT OCT 23 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W PASSING SOUTH OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 PM CHST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 22.3 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 154.1 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    130 MILES SOUTH OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA
                 740 MILES NORTHEAST OF SAIPAN AND
                 835 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS MOVING NORTHEASTWARD AT 5 MPH. THIS 
GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 35 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS 
EXPECTED TO SLOWLY WEAKEN OVER THE NEXT 12 HOURS AND DISSIPATE 
SUNDAY AFTERNOON.

REPEATING THE 700 PM CHST POSITION...22.3 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
154.1 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHEAST AT 5 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 200 AM CHST EARLY SUNDAY MORNING.

$$

WILLIAMS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.