Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:22:27 -0500

424 
TXPN27 KNES 230920
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  23/0830Z

C.  22.5N

D.  154.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.5/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS LESS THAN 0.5 DEGREE TO THE NORTHEAST OF LIMITED
DEEP CONVECTION CONSTRAINING THE DT AT 2.0. PT AGREES WHILE MET IS
1.5. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.