Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:10:10 -0500

896 
TPPN12 PGTW 231207

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (NE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 23/1130Z

C. 22.8N

D. 154.9E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. T1.5/2.0/W0.5/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN SHEARED 47NM SW OF
LLCC YIELDS A DT OF 3.0. PT AND MET YIELD A 1.5. DBO PT AND MET.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.