Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:21:06 -0500

080 
TPPN10 PGTW 231218

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NE OF PHILIPPINES)

B. 23/1130Z

C. 16.1N

D. 133.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .20 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT. LLCC DIFFICULT TO
LOCATE. FIX POSITION PARTLY BASED ON A 23/1105Z SSMI/S PASS.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/1105Z  16.3N  133.1E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.