Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:14:11 -0500

336 
TXPN27 KNES 231512
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  23/1430Z

C.  22.9N

D.  154.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W1.0/18HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 2.0 BASED ON .75 DEGREE SHEAR WITH CONVECTIVE COVERAGE
LESS THAN 1.5 DEGREES.  MET AND PT ARE 1.5.  FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.