Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 17w Advisory Number 8

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:26:04 -0500

WTPQ33 PGUM 231525
TCPPQ3

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W ADVISORY NUMBER 8
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP172010
200 PM CHST SUN OCT 24 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W WEAKENING...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 23.2 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 155.4 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    120 MILES SOUTHEAST OF MINAMI TORI SHIMA
                 840 MILES NORTHEAST OF SAIPAN AND
                 770 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W IS MOVING NORTHEASTWARD AT 10 MPH. THIS 
GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS HAVE DECREASED TO 30 MPH. TROPICAL 
DEPRESSION 17W IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE WEAKENING DURING THE NEXT 12 
HOURS AND DISSIPATE LATER THIS MORNING.

REPEATING THE 100 AM CHST POSITION...23.2 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
155.4 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHEAST AT 10 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ADVISORY ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W.

$$

MCELROY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.