Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 16w Advisory Number 9

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:26:08 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 231525
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W ADVISORY NUMBER 9
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
200 AM CHST SUN OCT 24 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W MAINTAINING MINIMAL INTENSITY...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 AM CHST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W WAS 
NEAR LATITUDE 16.6 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 132.5 DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    655 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF KOROR PALAU
                 620 MILES NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 885 MILES WEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 845 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS NOW MOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH. 
IT IS EXPECTED TO TURN TOWARD THE NORTHWEST AND DECREASE IN FORWARD 
SPEED OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 30 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS 
EXPECTED TO REMAIN NEAR THIS INTENSITY FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS THEN 
BEGIN TO SLOWLY INTENSIFY.

REPEATING THE 100 AM CHST POSITION...16.6 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
132.5 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 10 MPH 
WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 800 AM CHST THIS MORNING.

$$

WILLIAMS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.