Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:41:06 -0500

124 
TPPN12 PGTW 231538

A. REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (NE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 23/1430Z

C. 22.9N

D. 154.8E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/1041Z  22.6N  154.6E  TRMM

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.