Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 16:09:44 -0500

725 
TXPN27 KNES 232108
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  23/2030Z

C.  22.6N

D.  155.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...TOTALLY EXPOSED LLC SHEARED N OF SMALL AREA OF CONVECTION
OVER 3/4 DEGREE AWAY YIELDS DT=2.0 MET=1.5. ON WEAKENING CURVE SO FT
BASED ON MET. NO MI PASSES AVAILABLE.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.