Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 16w Advisory Number 10

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:01:49 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 232201
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W ADVISORY NUMBER 10
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
800 AM CHST SUN OCT 24 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W NOW MOVING WESTWARD...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 AM CHST...2100Z...THE POORLY-DEFINED CENTER OF TROPICAL 
DEPRESSION 16W WAS DETERMINED BY THE JTWC TO BE NEAR LATITUDE 15.4 
DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 132.8 DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    570 MILES NORTH OF KOROR PALAU
                 540 MILES NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 860 MILES WEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 810 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS NOW MOVING WESTWARD AT 6 MPH. IT IS 
EXPECTED TO TURN TOWARD THE NORTHWEST WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN FORWARD 
SPEED OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS HAVE INCREASED TO 35 MPH. TROPICAL 
DEPRESSION 16W IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN NEAR THIS INTENSITY FOR THE 
NEXT 12 HOURS THEN BEGIN TO SLOWLY INTENSIFY...POSSIBLY BECOMING A 
TROPICAL STORM TONIGHT.

REPEATING THE 700 AM CHST POSITION...15.4 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
132.8 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WESTWARD AT 6 MPH WITH MAXIMUM 
SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 200 PM CHST THIS AFTERNOON.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.