Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:18:16 -0500

767 
TPPN10 PGTW 240016

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NE OF PHILIPPINES)

B. 23/2330Z

C. 15.7N

D. 133.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. .30 WRAP OF CNVCTN ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS 1.5 DT. PT AND MET YIELD A 1.0. DBO MET.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   23/2025Z  16.7N  132.6E  TRMM

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.