Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 01:19:06 -0500

733 
TPPN10 PGTW 240610

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NE OF PHILIPPINES)

B. 24/0530Z

C. 15.6N

D. 132.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN RELATIVELY
SHALLOW BUT WRAPS .30 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. PT
AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.