Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 01:24:06 -0500

395 
TPPN12 PGTW 240610

A. REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (NE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 24/0530Z

C. 21.8N

D. 155.3E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/W1.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .20 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.