Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 04:11:58 -0500

879 
TXPN26 KNES 240910
SIMWIR

A.  16W (NONAME)

B.  24/0757Z

C.  15.7N

D.  132.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION MEASURES 3/10 RESULTING IN A DT OF 1.5. PT
AGREES WHILE MET IS 1.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    24/0449Z 16.0N 132.9E AMSU

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.