Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Depression 16w Advisory Number 12

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 04:32:34 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 240932
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W ADVISORY NUMBER 12
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
800 PM CHST SUN OCT 24 2010

...TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W TURNING SLOWLY WEST-NORTHWEST...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 PM CHST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W WAS 
NEAR LATITUDE 15.6 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 132.4 DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    590 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF KOROR PALAU
                 570 MILES NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 890 MILES WEST OF SAIPAN AND
                 840 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM.

TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 4 MPH. A TURN TO 
THE NORTHWEST IS EXPECTED TONIGHT AND MONDAY WITH A SLOW INCREASE IN 
FORWARD SPEED.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN AT 35 MPH. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W IS 
EXPECTED TO INTENSIFY SLOWLY OVERNIGHT...AND WILL LIKELY BECOME A 
TROPICAL STORM ON MONDAY MORNING.

REPEATING THE 700 PM POSITION...15.6 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
132.4 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING WEST-NORTHWEST AT 4 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 35 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 200 AM MONDAY MORNING.

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.