Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 07:07:02 -0500

198 
TPPN10 PGTW 241205

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 16W (NE OF PHILIPPINES)

B. 24/1130Z

C. 15.7N

D. 132.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .35 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/0827Z  15.8N  132.4E  SSMI
   24/1053Z  16.0N  132.5E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.