Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 07:15:02 -0500

207 
TPPN12 PGTW 241214 COR

A. REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (NE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 24/1130Z

C. 21.2N

D. 155.0E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/W0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. DT AND PT NOT
AVAILABLE DUE TO LACK OF DEEP CNVCTN NEAR THE LLCC. MET YIELDS A
1.0. DBO MET. CORRECTED LATITUDE IN LINE C.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.