Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:06:01 -0500

190 
TXPN26 KNES 241504
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  24/1430Z

C.  16.3N

D.  131.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS... 5/10 WHITE BANDING FOR DT=3.0.  MET=2.0 WITH PT=2.5.
FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.