Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:45:10 -0500

797 
FQPS01 NFFN 241800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 242000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 251800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 160E 13S 169E 15S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T 16S 164E 230S 175E 20S 180 20S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T IN THE AREA WEST OF 175E.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 171W 21S 158W 25S 153W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND BETWEEN 175W AND 157W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.