Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:13:16 -0500

646 
TXPN26 KNES 242112
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  24/2030Z

C.  16.6N

D.  130.6E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...IN MI DATA LLC APPEARS ELONGATED TO NE AND POS
IS SOUTHWESTERN END OF ELONGATION. DT=3.5 BASED ON WHITE 6/10
BANDING. MET=2.5 ON RI CURVE. PAT=3.0 SO FT IS BASED ON PAT AND RI.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    24/1727Z 16.7N 130.5E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.