Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Chaba (16w) Advisory Number 14

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:23:45 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 242123
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM CHABA (16W) ADVISORY NUMBER 14
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
800 AM CHST MON OCT 25 2010

...TROPICAL STORM CHABA STILL HEADING NORTHWEST...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 AM CHST...2100Z...THE CENTER OF NEWLY NAMED TROPICAL STORM 
CHABA WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.0 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 
131.0 DEGREES EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    705 MILES NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 710 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF KOROR PALAU
                 950 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM AND
                 985 MILES WEST OF SAIPAN.

TROPICAL STORM CHABA IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH. A CONTINUED TURN 
TOWARD THE NORTH WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN FORWARD SPEED IS EXPECTED 
DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS REMAIN 40 MPH. TROPICAL STORM CHABA IS STILL 
EXPECTED TO GRADUALLY INTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

REPEATING THE 700 AM POSITION...17.0 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
131.0 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 40 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 200 PM THIS AFTERNOON.

$$

MCELROY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.