Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:50:45 -0500

720 
TXPN27 KNES 242148
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  24/2030Z

C.  21.5N

D.  154.3E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS CONVECTION INCREASING AGAIN AROUND LLC. DT=1.0
BASED ON 2/10 BANDING AND MET AND PAT ARE ALSO 1.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    24/1756Z 21.2N 154.5E TMI

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.