Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:22:05 -0500

423 
TPPN10 PGTW 250019

A. TROPICAL STORM 16W (CHABA)

B. 24/2330Z

C. 17.2N

D. 131.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.0/3.0/D2.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. .60 WRAP OF CNVCTN ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A 3.0 DT. PT AND MET YIELD A 2.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/1929Z  17.1N  131.1E  TRMM

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.