Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:30:08 -0500

124 
TPPN12 PGTW 250027

A. REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (NE OF THE MARIANAS)

B. 24/2330Z

C. 21.7N

D. 153.9E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIX ISSUED BY
JTWC ON THIS AREA. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO BE MONITORED FOR
POSSIBLE REDEVELOPMENT. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   24/1918Z  21.3N  154.9E  SSMI
   24/2111Z  21.2N  154.5E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.